Join us for the THE WORLD’S LARGEST PALEO CHALLENGE.
Simply, 30 days of eating real food. Along with your high quality eating, you will have the ability to be a part of great giveaways, daily Paleo blogs posts, expert video interviews and much more. Expect to learn awesome knowledge, be ready for sweet giveaways and get an inspiring start to 2011.
On 1.3.11 you accept the Whole 9 Challenge rules:
1. Do not eat dairy. This includes butter, cheese (hard and soft), yogurt (even Greek) and milk (including cream in your coffee or tea).
2. Do not eat grains. This includes bread, rice, pasta, cereal, oatmeal, corn and all of those gluten-free pseudo-grains like quinoa and sprouted grains.3. Do not eat legumes. This includes beans of all kinds (soy, black, kidney, etc.), peas, lentils, and peanuts. (No peanut butter, kids.)4. Do not eat or add sugar of any kind, real or artificial. No maple syrup, honey, agave nectar, Splenda, Equal, Nutrasweet, xylitol, stevia, etc.5. Do not eat processed foods. This includes protein shakes, processed bars (like Zone bars), dairy-free creamers, etc.
6. Do not drink alcohol, in any form.
7. Do not eat white potatoes. It’s kind of arbitrary, but one, they’re a nightshade, and two, sweet potatoes and yams are a more nutrient-dense option, so go for those instead. (On that note, if you have serious inflammation issues likearthritis, you may want to consider avoiding all nightshades for 30 days.)
Here is what are some concrete examples of what to expect those 30 days:
For more updates follow CrossFit Love:
Twitter @JoePetrusky @CrossFitLove #PaleoLove
- Paleo Kit giveaways
- Q and A with experts like John Durant and special guests
- Recipes from all-star CrossFit athletes and trainers
- Video interviews with educated practitioners.
- Follow our communities conversation on twitter with the #PaleoLove hashtag
- Find out what Paleo enthusiasts eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and post workout.
- And MUCH MUCH MORE I AM KEEPING FROM YOU!