In today’s world staying fit is everything. People spend hours and hours to stay fit and healthy. Many of the people spend time in the gym, while some spend it on Yoga and the others on traditional exercise.
These 9 Steps Can Change Your Life
Both men and women nowadays want to be fit and work out as much as they can for a healthy and better lifestyle.
However, there are certain things which one must do before their workout or training sessions begins so as to achieve better results
- Eat less or appropriately – Food plays a vital role in your health. If you don’t eat a proper diet then all the workout or training is of no use. Alternatively, you shouldn’t eat more before your workout as this will cause your body to be slow and with the digestive system running it`ll be hard to workout.
- Drink appropriate water – Water too plays an important role in weight reduction and helps you be hydrated. However consuming excess water before your workout burns your calories making you tired very easily and your body also loses its flexibility due to large water. You should drink roughly around 20 ounce of water before your workout.
- Light Stretching – Before your workout begins it is highly advisable that you stretch your body so that it becomes lose and flexible. This way while you work out the body won’t be rid and you can expect better results. There are many light stretching exercises like jumping jacks, knee hugs, side shuffle, hip swings, ankle circles etc
- Good Sleep – Make sure your body is well rested in the night before you start your workout. Sleep schedule plays a vital role in getting your body fit and exercise ready. Do not go to the gym if you didn’t catch enough sleep the night earlier as this will be very bad for health. Sleep makes your body calm and makes better decision and avoids any mishaps while working out.
- Right Dress – Before you start your workout make sure your clothes are comfortable and that you can jump, run and stretch in them. Check if the dress doesn’t make you sweat more or doesn’t stick to your body when you exercise as this will affect your workout routine. Make sure the shoe is a perfect fit, not too loose or too tight. In case for females make sure you have your sports bra`s and the leggings or short`s aren’t too tight for a workout.
- Make a Schedule – It is always advisable to make a schedule for your workout as this will be very much helpful for you and saves a lot of time. Make a schedule of what all exercises or poses you need to do today and how many repetitions you need to perform for a particular exercise.
- Good Music – Music helps to calm a person`s mind. Similarly having a good music will make you want to workout more and much effectively leading to better results. Many of the gym`s today have loud music so as to pump up the people working out. Music taste depends on person to person, some people prefer low sound track while some people prefer motivational ones to push their limits. Alternatively, you can also plus in your earphones and start your workout session.
- Using Supplement – Many people are reluctant to use a supplement as they think this might affect their overall body, however, that’s not the case. Studies have shown that a pre-workout supplement is a good way to amp up your energy. It is advisable to get supplement’s only after consulting the professionals and taking in only the mentioned quantity a single day. Supplements are also considered as a fuel for your body.
- Use a Foam Roller – Many people are reluctant to use a foam roller as they think it’s painful, however that’s not the case at all. Foam roller helps your muscles and tendons in your muscle to relax and stretch making it easier to workout in any condition. It should be noted that the foam roller should not be used to heavily or else it would cause pain to the individual.
The above-said methods are the most effective and must follow the process for getting better results before starting your workouts.