Head Coach & Owner
@JoePetrusky is the owner of CrossFit Love. Philadelphia's leading CrossFit facility. It has turned into a breeding ground for those who want to excel at CrossFit.
His once small garage space in the Northern Liberties / Fishtown area of Philadelphia is now turning heads. Joe preaches achieving quantitative fitness goals through hard-work, intelligent programming and a no-quit team environment. He promises he will bring passion if you bring the heart. If you are willing to learn, work, and grow . . . you won’t find anything else like it in Philadelphia.
Joe attended The Pennsylvania State University where he received an undergraduate degree with a B.A. in Telecommunications. Since 2007, he has been a trainer within the CrossFit community and in early 2009 he became the 1000th CrossFit affiliate. He leads CrossFit Love as the premier CrossFIt facility in Philadelphia.
- CrossFit Love Owner
- CrossFit Love – Regional Team Head Coach (Ranked 6th in 2013 Mid-Atlantic Regional)
- CrossFit Regional Individual Athlete Coach
- CrossFit Love Endurance Team Owner
- CrossFit Barbell
- CrossFit Endurance (two time attendee)
- CrossFit Powerlifting
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting
- CrossFit Running (before CF endurance was born)
- CrossFit Rowing
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Nutrition
- CrossFit Kettle-bell
- CrossFit Mobility
- CrossFit Self-Defense
- CrossFit Business One Week Seminar (no longer exists)
- CrossFit Sectional Judge – 2010
- CrossFit Open Judge – 2111, 2112, 2113, 2114
Other Seminars Attended:
- RKC (Russian Kettle-bell Challenge with Pavel Tsatsouline)
- Olympic Weightlifting with Dmitriy Klokov & Ilya Ilyin
- Whole 30 Seminar
- Whole 9 Athlete Seminar
- TP Therapy – MCT Principles
- Strength and Conditioning Coach to HS School, Collegiant, Amatuer, and Professional Athletes.
- Co-owner of HellaLife (hellalife.com)