Justin Doran : Co-Owner and Assistant Coach
Justin enjoys pursuing new ways to scare and challenge himself. His journey has seen him train in martial arts, bouldering, trail running, and weight lifting. CrossFit was a natural progression and he began training this in his garage back when the Main-Site was only read by a few knuckle-heads. He has years of coaching experience and has worked with a wide variety of athletes.
Justin has always taken an interest in high-skill activities. In addition to CrossFit, he also enjoys teaching and training MovNat. He has trained directly under various MovNat instructors and has assisted for several MovNat workshops.
- Crossfit: Gymnastics - Running – Barbell – Mobility – Endurance – Kids - Olympic lifting
- Movnat Certified Trainer
- ACE Personal Trainer
- Trained in Neuromuscular massage therapy
- FMS Level II
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Experience with KinesioTape Method
- RedCord Level 1
- Graston Technique
- APPI Pilates for Rehabilitation Level 1
- CPR for professional rescuer