We strive to meet all prospective athletes in a one-on-one setting before they start training at our facility. Here is what you should expect during your assessment:
- Staff introductions.
- Fill out all necessary paperwork.
- Review the content of the paperwork (medical history, training goals, and more).
- Discuss client expectations, how to schedule a session, how to make payments, learn more about who we are and how we can help you achieve your goals.
- Receive a tour of our 7,000 square foot strength and conditioning facility.
- Go through a functional movement screening.
- Learn basic bodyweight CrossFit movements.
- Perform a short CrossFit workout (it’s only seven minutes!).
- Sign up . . . cause you LOVED it!
* The movement screening allows us to analyze specific mobility issues and to instruct the athlete in our standards of movement. Lastly, we will run a brief workout as the final part of the assessment, so please come prepared with comfortable workout clothing. At the end of the session, the coach and athlete will discuss what is the appropriate next step to take.
To get started please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org