- Custom Fit Meals: It’s been about two months since we teamed up with CFM. I must say this service has given me a great of help with my eating habits. Now I don’t mind cooking breakfast and love to cook dinner so that was never a problem. CFM took the thought right out of me eating lunch out everyday. Now I just pop open my CFM.
Check out the Sirloin Recovery, carnitas bowl, the taco bowl, and the other 120 rotating meals. For your first order use the code “LOVE” for 20% off.
Make sure your eating healthy cause its 80%+ off all training results!!
- Massages with Gina & Personal Training with Mischa: Sometimes, I think we fail to realize that recovery is super important to get the performance results we are looking for. Gina is hear to help. So get your body work done in house! There will be a weekly availability schedule on her door and you can pay for you session(s) right on ZP.
On another note..is your mobility causing performance problems? Can’t get into an effective front rack? Your ankles super tight? Have chronic back pain? Mischa can help!! Setup sessions with her through ZP as well.
Her weekly individual sessions will be on the bulletin board.
- Join us at Regionals:
Join TEAM CrossFit Love as we can compete against the best CrossFit teams in our region! Here are the details for the weekend http://games.crossfit.com/region/mid-atlantic/schedule
And the TEAM is staying out Metro Points Hotel if you making the trip. ALSO we want really want everyone in the gym to come support us! And wear BLACK CROSSFIT LOVE SHIRTS!!
- The 3rd Annual Memorial Day Murph: 5.27 @ CFL. 9am LV1, 10 LV2.
- Remember the Rules: Yes, we have rules. And yes, we believe rules are made to be broken, just not these rules. A lot of these are common courtesy and gym etiquette, but still worth mentioning. In the end however, we’re all here to work hard and enjoy ourselves. So do not screw it up for the rest of us! FOLLOW THEM: http://crossfitlove.com/the-box/rules/
NO COMPLAINING or your OUT!
- Cow & Pig Share: The details and sheets will be up on the bulletin board.. Give your checks to Dave and get your name on the board! I need more cow!!
- SIgn into your sessions: PLEASE & THANKS.
- Social Media: We want to create an online experience for our community that is not only entertaining but very imformative. Ask us questions, interact with your coaches, ask for advice. And shoot us all your videos and pictures so we can put them on this blog!!